Current position and base (organization, company, etc.)
Freelancing photojournalist, author and graduated cinematographer. Except this I give lectures in art, photography and film. Member of the German Association of Journalists (D.J.V.)
- Born in Bonn, Germany's former capital.
- Freelancing journalist since 1998
- 2002 Graduated in cinematography (Lecturers: Axel Block B.V.K., Michael Ballhaus B.V.K. A.S.C.)
- Shot several documentaries for CBC and motion pictures.
- Assistant Lighting Coordinator for the international theater festival Bonner Biennale 1998, 2000 and 2002.
- Set Design and Construction for film, stage and museums.
- 2012 Grad UN Training Center Hammelburg, Germany "Safety and Behavior in Crisis and War Zones"
Specialities & interests
Languages: German (first language), English
Experience abroad: Great Britain, USA, Canada, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Middle East.
- Assignments including complex lighting, rigging, sets, costumes, props, make up, special and visual effects.
- Specialized journalism (text, photo, video) about film production, cinematography, photography, special and visual effects