Karim Ben Khelifa, CEO of Emphas.is and Tomas Van Houtryve, VII Network photographer will talk about the project and how they see it helping fund long term projects. See http://emphas.is/ for more details
OPEN-i uses Wimba Classroom to host its interactive webinars. Depending on the format of each webinar, there are options to interact with the presenters and other listeners by chat, voice, video, emoticons and voting.
If you can't make it, don't worry, all our webinars are archived in text, video and audio formats.
Please follow these instructions to join the webinar and ensure you have the best experience:
- RSVP to the event to be updated of last minute changes and related postings.
- Verify the start time. All our webinars are scheduled for the GMT timezone. Please check your timezone here.
- Sign in early. We recommend you sign in to the webinar at least 15 minutes prior to the session to ensure everything is working. Ideally you should have a headset/mic combo to fully participate, but this is not essential. Each presentation will start with a quick guide on how the tools will be used for that webinar so try not to miss it.
- Get help. If you have any trouble logging in or during the webinar:
- Check out the Wimba Classroom Help Guide.
- Send a private chat to one of the organizers during the session.
- Contact OPEN-i using the 'OPEN-i Chat' on the bottom right corner of this page. Or you can send us a message.
Dont forget you can call into the webinar too on this UK number
PIN codes :61601964